Treat someone special to a gift card with The Gateway Lodge which can be used to book accommodation or dine with Blas@thegateway recently awarded Best in Ireland by The Good Food awards
To purchase your gift card
Gift cards can be purchased directly with reception or in Blas@thegateway
They may also be purchased by phone or e-mail
GIFT VOUCHERS T&C
BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE WITH THE PROPERTY DIRECTLY, PHONE,EMAIL,WEBSITE OR IN PERSON
- Gift certificates may only be used for whole or part payment for room bookings or dining in Blas@thegateway
- Gift certificates are redeemable subject to availability at the discretion of The Gateway Lodge
- The Gift Certificate(s) must be presented upon check-in at the hotel prior to any services being used.
- Gift Certificates may not be exchanged wholly or partly for cash [nor will any change be given]
- Gift Certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and may not be redeemed beyond that period.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates are not replaceable if lost, damaged, stolen or expired and are void if altered, photocopied or reproduced.
- Gift Certificates are only valid when displaying a voucher number and date stamp.
- The Gateway Lodge reserves the right not to accept damamged or defaced certificates.
- In the event that the value of the Gift Certificate does not cover the full cost of the accommodation, food, beverages or other services provided by the property then the balance must be paid by the redeemer of the Gift Certificate to the property in cash or by valid debit/credit card and the property may require a valid debit/credit card deposit for such costs when accepting a reservation or redeeming the Gift Certificate.
- The Gateway Lodge reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
- Any accommodation reservation relating to a Gift Certificate issued for a package of accommodation, services or benefits must be made directly with The Gateway Lodge